West Malaysia: 3 to 5 working days
East Malaysia: 5 to 7 working days
1. Customer must inspect all products ordered at the time of delivery. Once accepted by a customer upon delivery, the product delivered shall be deemed to conform to such customer's order in good condition and free from defects. Company will exchange products only if the returned products are damaged due to shipment, incorrectly sent or are if substandard quality.
2. To exchange the products, the customer must comply with these rules:
a) The request for exchange must be made to the company within seven(7) days of the receipt of the products.
b) Authorization from the company is required to initiate the exchange. The company will instruct the customer on the correct procedures for returning the products.
c) The customer is required to submit the following at the time of exchange:
- Copy of invoice and proof of payment
- Copy of delivery order
- Product to be returned /exchanged.
3.The company shall inspect the goods returned and reserve the right to reject return request if any of the following is found:
a) Product not in complete packing/set
b) Contamination due to intentional damages, negligence or deliberate act by the customer
c) Inappropriate storage
d) Incomplete or untrue information provided.
1. This applies when a distributor through previous documentation, terminates his/her distributorship within 6 months; 180 days after purchasing of the products.
2. Upon termination of the distributorship, the company will refund the original purchase price after less 10% administration fee, less paid applicable (plus applicable sales tax/or other if paid) on reasonable sound, unopened, unaltered, re-saleable and re-stockable products that are returned by the distributor who purchased the products from the company. The product invoice for the said product should be not more than six months(180 days) period.
3. Distributor is required to produce the proof of purchase and upon satisfactory verification, company shall direct credit the refund amount to the applicant within fourteen working days. Any relevant fees incurred as a result of the transaction earlier will be revoked.